Code of Conduct
- Have an open mind.
- Have no felony convictions, misdemeanor domestic violence convictions or active restraining orders that would preclude one from owning, possessing or handling a firearm.
- No live ammo, firearms, or knives in the training facility – PERIOD.
- Be free of drugs and/or alcohol on training days.
- Be over the age of 18 or be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Have completed all prerequisites listed for the desired course.
- ALL courses require a 50% deposit. This holds your seat. The deposit amount is what you’ll see during check-out. The remaining amount must be paid on the day of the course.
- Practice safe gun handling at all times.
- Inform us of any health issues that may affect your training or safety.
I understand that if I am more than 30 minutes late, or if I am late more than once, Threat Assessment and Tactical Solutions Group, LLC may be required to dismiss me, as I have not met the time requirements.
Violation of any of these terms and conditions may result in penalties up to and including your eviction from a class with no refund.